MouldMaster was developed by Adesco in 2008, based on our experience & knowledge in Irish Climatic conditions, supplemented by historical performance data collected over 10 years. It provides an alternative and secure supply for our Clients.
Mouldmaster ‘kills’ moulds on application and ‘inhibits’ mould growth during long term storage. It also inhibits mite growth. It’s high level of Surfactant improves adhesion and absorption into the grain
- Concentrated, dual-action formulation
- High level of surfactant
- Proven at up to 24% Moisture
- Near neutral pH for safer handling
When to use?
- At harvest time to treat green grain for long term storage
- At any time for ‘Conditioning’ grain ahead of further processing
- Lowest COST PER TONNE of grain treated
- Safe for operators
- Proven record – supported by 10 years of proprietary data
- Full engineering and technical support
Adesco will support you throughout the storage period by visiting your store to record and report the temperature of the grain while also taking samples on a regular basis for analysis to provide an accurate indication of grain quality over time.
If you have any queries concerning the treatment and aeration of your grain or should you need any assistance in setting up a temperature monitoring / aeration procedure please do not hesitate to contact any of the Adesco Technical Support team.
Click here to download brochure