MycoCURB BNS ensures safe storage of beans – even up to 26% moisture
MycoCURB BNS Liquid also has a dual preservation action against moulds. Its specific ingredients prevents discolouration of the beans. It’s high level of Surfactant improves adhesion and absorption into the beans.
MycoCURB BNS Liquid is formulated to meet the increasing demand for an effective product to treat beans at harvest.
- Prevents discoloration of beans during storage
- Concentrated, dual-action formulation
- High level of surfactant and flavorings
- Proven at up to 26% Moisture
- Near Neutral pH for safer handling
When to use?
- At harvest time to treat green beans for long term storage
- Cost effective process
- Energy efficient
- Safe for operators
- Supported by Data
- Full engineering and technical support
Adesco will support you throughout the storage period by visiting your store to record and report the temperature of the beans. Adesco also takes samples on a regular basis for analysis which will be an indicator of bean quality over time.
If you have any queries concerning the treatment and aeration of your beans or should you need any assistance in setting up a temperature monitoring or aeration procedure please do not hesitate to contact any of the Adesco Technical Support team.